Today’s episode starts Season 2 of the Tea of Life Podcast. Officially, it’s Episode 33.
What you will hear is a new intro with the same fun-loving hosts.
Tiffany and April talk today about trusting God for His provisions, transitioning into the New Year and Season 2, and fighting the Imposter Syndrome. And there may be some other stuff in there too 🙂
- The life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
- Loving My Actual Life by Alexandra Kuykendall
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- Breathing Room Bible Study by Sandra Stanley
- The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Becoming Mom Strong by Heidi St. John
- John Mays from Centricity Music in TOL Episode 19
Upcoming events: 40 days of Prayer Challenge – Mark Batterson
Related Blog by April: Finally at the Starting Gate
“Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.”
New Intro Song Credit: Composed by April Abraham; Arranged, produced and mixed by Inman Music