Meet Amanda White. She is a wife, mom, author, blogger, and much more… and she has GREAT HAIR!
Amanda White is just a girl who wants her kids to know about Jesus. She grew up loving God, the church and all things creative. She and her husband, Les were full-time children’s ministry folks for the first few years of marriage–they traveled the country doing puppet shows, performing magic tricks and singing songs to lead kids to God and His Word. Then a few church jobs came and went and two kids came along and ministry became home-based and family-focused.
Amanda started a blog, ohAmanda.com to tell her story of motherhood and leading her kids to the Lord. This led to a few ebooks and thousands of families learning to impress God’s Word on their kids’ hearts. You can connect with her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We originally invited Amanda to be with us to talk about her book Truth in the Tinsel, but she has another book that is relevant to celebrating this time of year. It’s called Sense of the Resurrection. Lent is upon us and Easter will be here before you know it. These eBooks are easy to follow (she even has YouTube Videos!) and help bring the real meaning of these Holidays to life for your kids through devotions and crafts.
AND GUESS WHAT?!! Tea of Life Listeners can receive 20% off their eBook purchase by entering the code “Teaoflife” at the link HERE!
- Her ebooks Truth is in the Tinsel and A Sense of the Resurrection: An Easter Experience for Families
- Her Website: Ohamanda.com
- The book she contributed on: Craving Connections: 30 Challenges for Real Life Engagement (click for a free sample)
- Her How To videos. Check out YouTube for her “How to” Video for her books
- Book Recommendation: Women of Easter: Encounter with the Savior with Mary of Bethany, Mary of Nazareth, & Mary Magdalene
- “Finding joy in the Resurrection (day) means going through the Crucifixion Story.”
- Feeling for Mary grieving for her Son. What that must have looked like. “Hope that Jesus is going to rise from the grave. Trust that it would happen.”
- “Kids Meditate differently than adults do.” Her eBooks have activities that help bring the story alive.
What I learned about Amanda:
- Her Favorite Kids Bible: See with Me Bible
- She is a Sharer! She loves to share Jesus in all things. Not just Sunday Jesus. But Jesus in the everyday part of life.
- She has a passion to equip Parents with tools to teach their children about Jesus in practical ways.
So check out her ebooks for Easter and Christmas at OhAmanda.com and share it with your kids. Oh, and when you visit her on any of her social media platforms, tell her you heard her on the Tea of Life Podcast!