For this episode, we were excited to be on site at The Bread Becker’s Store in Woodstock, GA chatting with Tiffany’s dear friend, Sue Becker. Blessed to spend a good bit of time with Sue, we gleaned truths about wheat and gluten and heard her story of how God called her and her husband to be a “modern-day Joseph.”
Bread Beckers believes “one simple thing can change your life: real food.” They are all about “giving people their lives back; bringing hope and encouragement” through sharing the tools to healthy eating. They are real people with real stories of how milling their own wheat and making their own bread and eating real food has helped change their health and others.
Although located in Woodstock, GA, they have co-ops all over the Eastern United States with a ministry in Haiti as well as Local Missions Support. At the Bread Beckers store, they hold classes such as Cooking Under Pressure, Dehydration, Healthy Eating Simplified, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Holiday baking, etc. Can’t make it to a class? No worries! Watch a class online HERE!
Interested in learning more about why it’s important to use freshly ground flours for Biblical, nutritional, and health reasons? Receive your FREE CD “The Bread of Idleness.”
- The start of Milling. (One birthday gift started it all!) Sue talks about why/how she and her husband started milling their own flour.
- The ease of eating healthy
- Health benefits of milling
- Steps to being healthy
- Jesus compares himself to bread
Other Points of Interest:
- Sue’s favorite book on Healthy Eating – “What The Bible Says About Healthy Eating” by Rex Russell
- DVD Only Real Bread is the staff of Life (this is Sue’s DVD that Tiffany shares her bread story on)
Best kept secret in Woodstock! Go visit them! You can also find them online on Facebook!
Jams & Jellies Class- July 19th from 10am-1pm
Exodus 23:25 “I will bless your bread, and I will bless your water, and I will take sickness from the midst of you.”