Today we talk about a joy “robber” to cultivating a passion–DEBT! Finances can be a huge factor in pursuing your passions. Actually, we not only talk about how to budget for your passion whether you are debt free or not but also why it is important to cultivate your passion whether you are in debt or not. Makes sense? Just listen. It will all become clear(er).
What you’ll also find in this episode:
- “Stuffy” weddings
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- April’s video testimonial for Dr. Shannon Irvine’s Epic Success Academy
- Tiffany’s debt free journey – going from a debt-free, $14,500/year income, to getting “real jobs,” doubling/tripling their income, and going into debt.
- Casey Neistat: How to be Heard (NOTE: Tiffany’s husband has been following Casey’s Youtube channel for a while and is the one who brought the video to our attention).
- Casey Neistat Nike Video
- April’s Google Find: Fabulously Broke’s article about “Setting a Budget for your passions”
- Using Straight Talk for Mint or cheaper cellphone coverage
- Using Budgeting Tools: Everydollar.com or Mint.com
- 40 Day Prayer Challenge – Register HERE for video access and free downloadables.
- Circle Maker book Give Away! (Listen to the podcast for details!).
Side Note Tiffany’s faves: Northface, REI, Thrift stores, Dicks Sporting Goods
As always, thanks for listening! Please help us keep the conversation going by chiming in on our site, FB or Instagram. And of course, we’d love for you to share a review on iTunes.