Unstoppable: “Unable to stop or prevent.” When you hear the phrase, “A force to be reckoned with” does your own face come to mind? If not, why not? How does a person become unstoppable when pursuing a life they love to live? Listen in today as we embrace characteristics we believe make a person “unstoppable” and tell us if you agree, disagree, or want to add anything. Because we would love to hear from you. It makes for a better conversation 🙂
My take away:
- Visualization, Meditation, and Mindset are three great tools for creating an unstoppable presence.
- There is a difference between “impulse & reacting” vs “Knowing, Acting and Responding.
- There is not one who does you better than YOU!
Articles referenced in this episode are
- 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable by Benjamin P. Hardy;
- Does Your Brain Distinguish from Real and Imagery?
- Mark Twain – “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Photo Credit: paulbr75 on Pixabay
Intro/Outro Music collaboration: April Abraham & Brad Inman