Meet Alexandra Kuykendall! She is a wife and mom of 4, an author, (see books listed below), blogger, and Podcaster. She was also on staff with MOPS International for nearly ten years and is a trusted voice in mothering circles. Not only was she kind enough to join us today and share her author’s insight into her book Loving My Actual life: Relishing what’s right in front of you; she also gave us a little preview of her upcoming 4th book which is due out early 2019!
We chat about
- Love Languages (her’s is acts of service. April’s is Words of Affirmation. Tiffany’s is Time and Touch. Just FYI.)
- Why we overcommit
- Her Passion to share the Gospel
- The Open Door Sisterhood Podcast she co-hosts with her friend Krista Gilbert
She encourages us to focus on what can we control. “Do what only you can do” and ask ourselves “What can I manage so that I can love my actual life.”
Other Books by Alexandra:
- The Artist’s Daughter
- Loving My Actual Christmas: An Experiment in Relishing the Season
- And one on the way! Loving my Actual Neighbor
Find out more about Alexandra
- The Open Door Sisterhood Podcast
- Listen to Alexandra on The Devoted Dreamers Podcast with our friend Merritt Onsa
Collaboration Effort Shout Out! To receive 15% off any purchase from Sudio Sweden, click on Sudio.com and enter the code TOLPodcast at checkout!
As always, thanks for checking us out! We would love to continue the conversation. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Oh, and above all else… have a super day 🙂
Funky Soundtrack thanks to Brad Inman from Inman Music 😉